Endless Flat Slings are the most versatile of the entire web sling configuration. Endless Web slings can be used in all 3 types of hitches and perfectly suited for use with traverses in lifting or choking use. The wear points can be adjusted around the circumference of the sling to increase sling life. Compared to eye to eye slings, endless web slings are much simpler to sew and thus are highly economical lifting devices.
- 100% High Tenacity Polyester.
- Flat & Wide Load Bearing surface.
- According to EN 1492-1-2000 or
- ASME B 30.9, Safety Factor 7:1 and 5:1
- Low Stretch Factor : Elongation 3-7%
- High strength to weight ratio.
- Available upto 300 mm width &
- 24 Ton Capacity.
- Colour coded for easy identification.
- Maximum working temperature 90°c.
- Easy handling in choking use.
- Loads are always carried by two strands.
- Higher load capacity compare to web slings of equal width.
- Highly cost efficient.
- Ideal for Pre-sling techniques.
- Available in simplex or duplex configuration.
- Best uses in lifting pipe bundles and in exports .