Roller cradles are used in pipeline lay down operation. The rollers evenly distribute the pressure on the pipe, avoiding the risk of cracking the welds and preserving the coating.
Roller Cradles are designed to support pipes and pipeline lifting machineries. Each cradle consists of wide range pipe sizes. The unique design permits quick disassembly for transit and storage. Multiple urethane rollers configured to support the pipe evenly and to prevent any damages on the coating.
The use of polyurethane rollers also eliminates the risk of damaging the polyethylene or FBE pipe coating that can occur using regular steel wheel cradles. In addition high standard ropes are provided with the cradle in order to ensure long lasting life and safe operation at site. The Pipeline Equipments roller cradles can be easily disassembled for fast site repair and maintenance and optimized storage and transport. The Pipeline Equipment roller cradles comply with all applicable standards
Ferreterro Pipeline roller Cradle/ Rolli Cradle
• Ferreterro cradle is the ideal cradle for all line travel operations.
• Pipe damage caused by steel wheel cradles is eliminated.
• Even Load distribution
• Polyurethane rollers ride easily over weld seams and
do not hang up.
• Easily disassembled for storage and transit.
• Ample capacity ensures safe handling of heavy wall pipe.
• Suitable also for use as a lowering-in or lift out cradle.
• Available in five ranges to accommodate pipe sizes 6”(168mm) through 60″ (1524mm). Safety Factor 5:1
• Replacement Parts Available