Horizontal clamps are made with medium carbon steel of high strength. Extra hard material is used wherever required. Individual clamp is proof tested with 2 times the load of working load limit. A spring is incorporated into the clamp to give an initial bite on the material. Company name with logo (FERRETERRO), working load limit (WLL) and jaw opening all are mentioned in the clamps. Maintenance replacements parts are available.
- Available in capacities up to16 tons (in pair).
- Handles plates up to 120mm thick.
- Should not exceed 30 HRC.
- A spring is incorporated into the clamp for initial bite.
- DO NOT use single clamp.
- DO NOT exceed 60º angle when lifting.
- DO NOT lift plates with a temperature of 120ºC.
|Model||WLL (Ton)||Jaw opening (mm)||A||B||C||D||ØD||Ø d||Weight (Kg)|